Windsor Park Lofts offers suite types ranging in size from a comfortable studio loft through to spacious two bedroom suites. Each suite offers contemporary finishes and is connected to Diversions, an amenity space that offers a fitness centre, acquatic centre, cafe and more. Renovated suites are available throughout the building and there is an active renovation program in place at the property.
Leasing Office Address:
100-8210 111 ST NW
Edmonton, AB T6G 2C7
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday & Thursday: 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Explore our lofts
Live Life to the Fullest
- Worry-free living with heat, water and power included
- Experience convenience in any season with heated underground parking
- Dedicated parking stall for Communauto users
- Electric Vehicle (EV) charging stations
- Keep your vehicle spotless with our tenant car wash
- Enjoy peace of mind with 24-hour security
- Boardrooms and Business Centre
- Pet-friendly building: Small breeds only, up to 2 pets (cats or dogs) allowed – contact our Leasing Team for complete Pet Policy.
- Adjacent to the University of Alberta and the University Hospital
- Walking distance to Whyte Avenue and the vibrant Old Strathcona district
- Access to cafes, restaurants, banking, pharmacy and more within the building
- Instant access to LRT, public transit and major thoroughfares
Enjoy a Diversion
Diversions is a 22,000 sq. ft. amenity space that acts as a recreation and business facility and that creates convenience and accessible community living right at your door. From a state-of-the-art private theatre, to a fully-equipped gym, to the cafe and quiet study area designated for those long hours of studying, Diversions is ready to provide a welcoming escape!
Living at Windsor Park Connects You to So Much More
Our amenities offer residents a lifestyle that extends beyond their suite.
- Swim a lap in our heated salt water pool
- Break a sweat in our fully-equipped gym
- Bring the VIP experience home in our private theatre
- Host inspired gatherings in our private dining room and events hall
- Hit the books in our quiet study room
- Catch up with friends in our cafe and lounge
- Meet your neighbours at community events
Your Place to Connect
Windsor Park Lofts hosts many community-building events and activities throughout the year to bring residents together for nothing but pure fun!
Perfect Central Location
With its vibrant atmosphere, the Old Strathcona neighbourhood has always been considered a crucial contributor to the overall pulse of the city. As well, Old Strathcona is home to Whyte Avenue – a lively, pedestrian friendly thoroughfare that offers an abundance of exclusive curated shops, restaurants, bars, and night life. With close proximity to the University of Alberta and the River Valley, Old Strathcona is home to some of the city’s most iconic hubs.