It’s Your Space to Thrive
Windsor Park Plaza is a unique community-based apartment building, located steps from to the University of Alberta, that will elevate your living experience.
Windsor Park Plaza offers a vibrant living space and provides a vast array of amenities and services in place for residents. It has inviting living areas and large floor plans, and most importantly, the ability to create experiences with friends while living in the city of Edmonton.
Pay less, get more! Take advantage of our lowered rates, reduced security deposit and get up to 2 months free on select suites, PLUS get a $200 Amazon gift card for a limited time.
Essential workers: $299 Security Deposit
Seniors: WAIVED Security Deposit
Ask us about additional incentives for College Plaza, Alberta Health Services and University of Alberta employees!
*Promotion applicable for new leases only; renewals and suite transfers are not eligible. Promotions, suite finishes and availability are subject to change without notice. Contact our Leasing Team for complete details. E. & O.E.
Leasing Office Address:
100-8210 111 ST NW
Edmonton, AB T6G 2C7
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday & Thursday: 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Live Life to the Fullest
- Worry-free living with heat, water and power included
- Adult property (18+)
- Experience convenience in any season with heated underground parking
- Dedicated parking stall for Pogo Car Share users
- Keep your vehicle spotless with our tenant car wash
- Enjoy peace of mind with 24-hour security
- Welcome out-of-towners with our Guest Suite
- Boardrooms and Business Centre
- Pet-friendly building: Small breeds only, up to 2 pets (cats or dogs) allowed – contact our Leasing Team for complete Pet Policy.
- Adjacent to the University of Alberta and the University Hospital
- Walking distance to Whyte Avenue and the vibrant Old Strathcona district
- Access to cafes, restaurants, banking, pharmacy and more within the building
- Instant access to LRT, public transit and major thoroughfares
Enjoy A Diversion
Diversions is a member of the Windsor Park and College Plaza family. It is a 22,000 sq. ft. recreation and business facility that provides the convenience and accessibility of community living right at your door! From a state of the art theatre, to well-equipped fitness centre, to the Cyber Café and Quiet Study areas designated for those long hours of studying, Diversions is ready provide a welcoming escape!
Living at Windsor Park Connects You to So Much More
Our amenities offer residents a lifestyle that extends beyond their suite.
- Swim a lap in our heated salt water Aquatic Centre
- Break a sweat in our fully-equipped Fitness Studio
- Bring the VIP experience home in our Private Theatre
- Host inspired gatherings in our Private Dining Room and Community Hall
- Hit the books in our Quiet Study
- Catch up with friends in our Resident Cafe and Lounge
- Meet your neighbours at weekly community events
Your Place to Connect
Windsor Park Plaza hosts many community-building events and activities throughout the year to bring residents together for nothing but pure fun! Check out some of our recent events here!
Perfect Central Location
Leisurely strolls in the River Valley and quick access to transit and the U of A. With its vibrant atmosphere, the Old Strathcona neighbourhood has always been considered a crucial contributor to the overall pulse of the city. As well, Old Strathcona is home to Whyte Avenue – a lively, pedestrian friendly thoroughfare that offers an abundance of exclusive curated shops, restaurants, bars, and night life. With close proximity to the University of Alberta and the River Valley, Old Strathcona is home to some of the city’s most iconic hubs.