Discover Lake Okanagan
The Downtown Marina is a must-visit destination on the Kelowna waterfront. Each year, thousands of residents and visitors stroll the floating pier to enjoy the views, and it has become one of the most photographed locations in the Okanagan. Boaters can fuel up and access hourly or daily moorage, and for those without their own watercraft, the Downtown Marina offers a wide range of rental choices from kayaks and paddle boards, to sea doos and ski boats, to patio boats for entertaining with a group. A separate commercial pier accommodates 7 commercial boats to add versatility to this coveted location.
At the Marina
An iconic public amenity featuring unparalleled elegance and architecture.
- 330 ft. long floating pier for public pedestrian use.
- 68 itinerant (hourly and daily use) pleasure boat slips.
- Separate elevated pier for commercial boats and accessory ticket kiosk building.
- Marine fuel and sanitation facilities.
- Assortment of water sport rentals available.
Not what you’re looking for? Your perfect property is out there.
See what other properties are waiting just around the corner.