A natural extension of downtown Edmonton’s vibrant 104 Street district, the Milner is poised to enter a new chapter in its already historic existence as one of the finest examples of mid-century modern architecture in Alberta. Westcorp is thrilled to be part of its story we begin to reposition the Milner into a luxury mixed-use development for the Capital City’s movers and shakers.
A New Chapter
Known in past lives as the Northwestern Utilities Building and the Milner Building, this unique 12-storey high rise spent its first 60+ years as an office building home to notable firms whose stories have been woven into the very fabric of Edmonton’s growth and culture.
Connected, convenient, and central.
- 12 storey office building constructed in 1957
- Repurpose into residential units and street level commercial space
- Significant architectural asset – mid-century modern architecture
- Located on Edmonton’s trendy 104th Street
- Ground zero for services, amenities and transit