Urban Infill That Connects
The Heritage Station Development site, located in southwest Calgary, AB, is optimally located for a large-scale urban infill, mixed-use development. The unique topography of the site facilitates a cost-efficient parkade, terraced podiums and compelling views. Competitive advantages of the site include well-priced land, an economy of scale, transit-oriented location and a mixture of uses that create an urban village look and feel rooted in connectivity.
The project aligns itself with a growing constituency of people who wish to make smart choices when selecting their lifestyle. The project was positioned in such a way as to ensure a prospective tenant or purchaser will recognize the value proposition and clearly understand the Heritage story.
Consumer Oriented Design
Amenities, linkages and benefits that few other sites in Calgary can boast.
- A terraced site optimally located for a mixed-use development.
- Four high-rise concrete towers totalling around 1,200 residential units. London at Heritage Station—one of these towers—is currently leasing.
- Approximately 30,000 sq. ft. of resident-focused on-site amenities.
- Lifestyle-oriented retail with approximately 40,000 sq. ft. grocer and 40,000 sq. ft. of smaller retail bays.
- A parking structure large enough to accommodate 2,000 parking stalls.