CondoCafe is the online portal for condo owners where you can:
- Update contact information
- Subscribe to the community e-newsletter
- Access important links and resources
- Connect with other condo owners in your building via our online bulletin board
- View community announcements and event calendar
- Set up online payments for condo fees and utilities (owners only)
How to create your account
- Visit: link.westcorp.net/condocafe
- Under the login form, click “Click here to register.”
- To create your account and verify your identity, you will need to register using your registration code and the email address provided to management when you first purchased your condo.
- Westcorp will have sent you an email with your registration code, OR complete the form at the bottom of this page to obtain your registration code
- Once registered, check your inbox for a confirmation email with prompts to finish creating your account
- If you don’t see the email in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder
Access Resident Portal from your smartphone! Download the CondoCafe Resident Portal app here: www.condocafe.com/mobileapps.aspx
Frequently Asked Questions
Creating an Account
Who can sign up for CondoCafe?
Only condo owners will be able to create a CondoCafe account. Westcorp rental tenants can sign up for RENTCafe resident portal here.
What is my registration code?
A registration code is the unique code generated by our system to verify you as resident of our building. To obtain your resident code, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
What payment methods are accepted?
We offer a variety of convenient payment options. Set up and forget with our auto-pay option for variable auto payments, or submit payments monthly when it suits you.
- Personal Cheque ($25 fee)
- ACH or EFT (Free!)
- You’ll need the Institution Number, Transit Number and Bank Account Number which can be found on your personal cheque
- Debit Card (0.75% fee)
- Includes Visa Debit and Mastercard Debit
- Credit Card (1.75% fee)
- Includes Visa, Mastercard and American Express
How to Add Payment Options and Set Up Auto-Pay
- Login to Resident Portal on your web browser
- Click on “Payments” in the top navigation
- Click on the “Payment Accounts” tab
- Here you will be able to add the payment type of your choice.
- Once you have added a payment type, click the “Auto-pay Setup” tab
- You will be able to setup automatic payments on any day, the amount and the you have the ability to start and end the payment whenever you like.
What if my debit card does not have a name on it?
No problem! Simply enter the name that is associated with your debit card account.
I don’t have a personal check, how can I find my banking information?
Log onto your web banking or phone banking app and search “Direct Deposit Form”, this is the same information that would be provided on a personal cheque.
What if my debit card has more or less than 16 digits?
As specified above, only Visa Debits or Mastercard Debits can be processed as a Debit Card. If you have an old-fashioned Interac only Debit Card, follow the steps in question 2 to obtain your banking information for a FREE transaction fee!
Have questions? Need help? Contact our leasing office to find out more!
How do I post on the bulletin board?
- Log into CondoCafe Resident Portal
- On the home page under the bulletin board section, compose your message, attach any images and click the POST MESSAGE button
- NOTE: Your post will only be seen by other CondoCafe users within your building. CondoCafe users in the other building and RentCafe users will not see your post.
Residents are encouraged to use our bulletin board as a tool to share notices, announcements and community events, however, as is the case for any online forum, cyberbullying, threats and profanity will not be tolerated. Before participating on our online bulletin board, please read and adhere to the following guidelines:
- Protect your personal/private information by refraining from posting it online.
- Refrain from posting confidential or proprietary information of yours or of a third party.
- Keep your contributions to our page relevant to our community.
- Be mindful of others when posting; be respectful and courteous in every post.
- Refrain from posting anything that includes profanity, nudity, depictions of violence, threatening language; inappropriate, indecent, harmful, discriminatory, or obscene content; or depictions of acts that are dangerous or encourage any person to undertake a dangerous activity.
- We reserve the right to moderate, delete or remove any comments we find inappropriate or offensive and ban any user at any time
- Any users found violating our bulletin board guidelines will be warned and/or banned from posting at Westcorp’s discretion.
Should you have a complaint about another resident or any issues regarding your suite, please contact the Community Office. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and look forward to more positive and neighbourly discussions on our online bulletin board!
How do I sign up for the newsletter?
- Log into CondoCafe Resident Portal
- Click on the PROFILE icon on the top right-hand corner of the page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the EDIT SETTINGS button
- Check off the “Subscribe to email notifications” box and hit the Update Profile button to save
- Click the UPDATE SETTINGS button
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, unit number, building name (Dominion or Abbey) and contact info or complete the form below.