What’s changing in the interim at Westcorp.
- Our Diversions space within College Plaza/Windsor Park Plaza will be closed effective Tuesday, March 17th, at 5:00 pm.
- Westcorp’s Head Office, located in College Plaza, will remain open. However, our doors will be locked, and signage will be on the front door with instructions for how to contact us should you need assistance.
- All Leasing Offices will remain open – the doors will be locked to the public, but our employees will be working inside respecting social distancing parameters. There will be signage on the doors with instructions on how residents can reach us for urgent enquiries.
- Effective March 17th, all non-essential work orders will be postponed until we feel employees are safe to proceed with the work required.
- To minimize exposure to our employees, we will no longer be accepting point of sale purchases (debit/credit) at our locations.
- We are encouraging all residential and commercial tenants to reach out to us electronically or over the telephone. If any person is self-isolating, or in quarantine, please do not visit our locations –we are here to support you via other modes of communication.
Westcorp is here if COVID-19 directly impacts you.
We understand the challenges our society is facing right now. As the COVID-19 situations continue to unfold, information on how Westcorp is continuing to support our residential and commercial customers will be shared with you. We value our relationship with you; please stay safe and healthy as we work through this together.